Microblading is a way of semi-permanent make-up, where through manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin we create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows. The effects last up to 12 months after which the pigment fades leaving the skin and your natural brows exactly as they were.
You’ve been asking for her….we’ve made it happen!
For one day only @tamlyn_gertzen will grace the skin and nail lounge with her expertise.
Space is limited so book as soon as possible.
Times: 7.30am – 5.30pm
Limited time available because she’s only flying in for one day 😳😱.
Permanent makeup procedures: 2 hours.
Tattoo removal: 45 min.
Tamlyn s a qualified Aesthetician and Linergist. After attaining her degree in Somatology, she worked abroad for several years. Tamlyn has worked in the medical aesthetic industry for over 7 years in SA, inspiring her to move her career forward to cosmetic permanent makeup artistry, and corrective tattoo removal.
What can we book you for?
- Microblading: R1800 initial, touch up, R800
- Microblading and shading / Powder or Ombré Brow R2000 initial, touch up, R900
- Lash line enhancementas eyeliner: R1500 initial, touch up R850
- Eyeliner, classic, thick, stardust etc: R1800 initial, R1000 touch up
- Tattoo removal, 5×2 ( match box size) R1500 includes homecare, R750 second procedure.
Terms and conditions
- 50% non refundable deposit will secure your appointment.
- If you have existing permanent makeup we would like to see a photo first please to make sure we can work with the current treatments done.